The new WebMD Baby app is like having a pediatrician in your pocket, giving new parents quick access to trusted and physician-approved baby health and wellness information anytime, anywhere. Personalized for a baby’s specific age, the WebMD Baby app is an exhaustive free resource for everything baby related: Gear, weekly guides, milestones, illnesses, checkup schedule, and more. The WebMD Baby app features a comprehensive set of tools like height/weight measurements, feeding schedules, sleep timer, and diaper tracker, as well as a personal baby book, allowing parents to organize and share baby’s memorable moments as they happen.
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
- New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
- A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
- New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
- New doctor-approved tip every month
Baby Book: Capture and record a baby’s key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
- My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy’s belly to the trip home.
- My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
- Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
- Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
- Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
- Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
- Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
- Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
- Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
- Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
- Just for Moms
- Just for Dads
- Parenting Tips (367)
- Baby Week byWeek (64 content packages)
- Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
- Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
- Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
- Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.